Front Royal Christian School faculty and staff bring a wealth of experiences to our campus, classrooms, field studies, and athletic fields.
Our students are taught by and interact with professional educators who are experts in their respective fields. Our staff includes accomplished artists, musicians, and writers.
The FRCS environment is constantly being transformed by the gifts and talents of our faculty and staff.
Robust programs to encourage professional development
FRCS faculty and staff receive training in the latest developments in neuroscience to ensure that they are offering their best teaching to their students.
Every teacher at FRCS receives training in Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment (IE). IE is a series of structured exercises that individually focus on specific cognitive areas, including analytic perception, comparison, classification, spatial and temporal orientation, and more.
With the benefit of IE, FRCS teachers are equipped to identify and respond to individual student learning strengths and weaknesses. In addition, faculty is required to identify and review the latest content that applies to their areas of particular expertise.
This training and professional development ensures that our teachers are the best they can be for your student.
Ready to join our faculty or staff?
Ready to learn more about joining the faculty or staff of Front Royal Christian School? We are always interested in attracting new and interesting faculty and staff and would love to hear from you. Please forward your resume and an introductory letter to:
Front Royal Christian School
80 N. Lake Ave.
Front Royal, VA 22630
Or email: email@example.com
Or fax: 540-635-6152
Applications for faculty and staff positions are accepted all year. However, most decisions regarding new members of the faculty are made from January through May. Please submit an introductory letter of interest and your resume to the contacts listed above.
Include Your Email
Please note that we correspond with applicants primarily via email, so applicants interested in faculty positions must include an email address in their materials.
Thank you for your interest in Front Royal Christian School!
Athletic Director/Middle School Math Teacher
The Athletic Director (AD) will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the short and long term athletic plans for the 5-12thgrade sports programs. This program has room to grow.
The AD will be expected to provide leadership, collaboration, and coordination of the entire the athletic program. This position reports directly to the Head of School and is responsible for the following areas:
- Coordinates the 5th-12th grade athletic program in collaboration with head of school and coaches to ascertain programmatic needs on an annual basis, as well as prior to each season to insure consistency of program.
- Initiates the recruitment and selection of coaches and makes employment recommendations to the Head of School
- Manages and evaluates all athletic coaches.
- Schedules all middle/high school athletic contests, issues contracts for the contest, and maintains the proper and necessary records.
- Ensures officials are scheduled and contracts are issues for all contests. Maintains an active file of officials under contract and pays officials following the contract.
- Supervises the eligibility of all athletes (both before the season and during.
- Supervises all home athletic contests and acts as the host to officials and visiting schools.
- Oversees the supervision of contest volunteers who work the athletic contest.
- Arranges for personnel to supervise contests as needed.
- Assists with managing athletic funds, preparing and administering a detailed operating budget for the athletic program.
- Orders all equipment and maintains a current inventory of all athletic equipment.
- Advises and ensures all coaches conform with Board, State Association, and Conference policies and regulations and with state and federal laws. Ensures all coaches have successfully competed required certification programs.
- Attends conference meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO and/or the School Board.
The preferred candidate with have experience teaching math up to the Algebra I level (middle school). Training/education considered in place of experience.
Job Qualifications: Must have a Christian worldview towards athletics, with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years as a middle/high school teacher/coach (with administrative/athletic director experience preferred).
Training/education considered in place of experience.
Demonstrates ability to set priorities and coordinate multiple projects; Willingness to work as a member of a team; Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral) evidenced by a background in public speaking and preparing comprehensive documents/reports; Ability to effectively communicate the vision, values, and mission of the Christian School athletics to faculty, staff and the broader community. This athletic program can be grown by the right candidate
Job Type: Contract
Include a cover letter expression your philosophy of Christian education.